Management and Administration
The Management and Administration Department, part of IDIBELL Management Area, includes the Financial Management, Public purchasing and Post-award units.
The Financial management Unit manages, assesses and registers all financial transactions carried out by the institution so as to generate comprehensive and reliable reports in accordance with current legislation.
The Public purchasing Unit manages the process required for the acquisition of goods and services, from the initial application to final delivery, and the execution of all paperwork necessary under current law.
The Post-award Unit presents any justifications (either financial or scientific) that may be required by funding entities, and provided assistance to researchers in the monitoring and follow-up of the execution of grants.
- Financial management. Head: Olga Bellorbí
- Public purchasing. Head: Sergio Ortega
- Post-award. Head: Francisco Galve
- Management, settlement and payment of expenses
- Management and processing of advances
- Payment of insurance policy fees for clinical trials
- Financial management for competitive, non-competitive and clinical trial projects (processing of invoices and payments, revenue management, issuance of invoices, cost centre balance control, etc.)
- Sponsorship management
- Travel and expense management
- Internal user assistance
- Purchase centralisation
- Negotiation with suppliers
- Public contracting dossier management
- Receipt of merchandise
- Coordination of all customs procedures for the import of biological samples
- Followup and updating of regulations applicable to grants
- Handling of internal consultations on the correct allocation of expenses for projects, both for researchers and other departments
- Monitoring and control of HR and international grants
- Drafting of financial justifications, coordination and submission of scientific reports
- Management of external audits concerning received funding
- Management of institutional signatures