The candidate will use a set of in vitro/in vivo models to study: (1) the role of autophagy during endometrial tumorigenesis and (2) the development of novel chemical compounds aimed at targeting the autophagy machinery for therapeutic purposes. We also expect the candidate to engage the project semi-autonomously and to participate in other side-projects carried out in the laboratory.
- Education: Bachelor plus PhD
- Experience: we seek for a motivated individual with previous grounded experience in the molecular and cellular biology field. Previous work in endometrial cancer will be valued.
- Mandatory languages: Spanish/English
- Technical skills: strong background in molecular and cell biology techniques (e.g., PCR, western blot, cloning, mutagenesis, CRISPR-based gene editing, viral transduction) and animal experimentation
- Soft skills (personal skills): aptitudes for team work, good communicative and social skills
Candidates with previous experience in endometrial cancer are encouraged to apply
- Type of contract:Temporary contract, three-year contract
- Workday: full-time, 40 hours/week
- Job location: IDIBELL-Hospital Duran i Reynals
- Professional Category: Postdoctoral Investigator
- Salary band in euros: 25.297,27€
- Start Date: 01-December-2019
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae