- The Hematopoietic stem cell biology and leukemogenesis is focused on understanding the molecular, cellular and genetic basis of inherited childhood myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) and acute myeloid leukemia (AML), mainly combining multi-OMIC approaches with human-based disease models (human pluripotent stem cells and hematopoietic stem cells).
- Our project seeks to better characterize familial MDS/AML at the genetic and clinical levels, providing knowledge for a more complete understanding of these diseases. Identification of genetic prognostic markers will help guide the treatment and/or the clinical management of these patients.
- Doctoral degree in biological/medical sciences or at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience at the time of the call deadline.
- Mobility: to apply for a Standard European Fellowships (ST) the candidate must not have resided or carried out the main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than 12 months between 9th September 2017 and 9th September 2020.
For the Career Restart Panel (CAR) or the Reintegration Panel (RI) application, the candidate must not have resided or carried out the main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than 36 months between 9th September 2017 and 9th September 2020
- CRISPR-Cas9 genome editing.
- Flow cytometry, MACS and FACS cell sorting.
- Tissue culture and biochemistry.
- Experience in hESC/hiPSC culture and differentiation
- Fluent English language
- Experience in basic computer tools: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- 24-months contract under MSCA-IF conditions.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- 2 reference contacts
Deadline for sending CVs will be next 1st June 2020